200 Hour Residential
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
It is not a retreat, but an intensive Yoga Teacher Training
Training in Traditional Vinyasa Yoga Method
Limited Students intake
Trained more than 2000 students
What is Vinyasa Yoga?
Vinyasa Yoga is a method of yoga practised wherein the Asanas are practised in a specific order developed by Sri T Krishnamacharya.
It is not just the sequence of Asanas put together, rather every single asana has its own specific sequence to follow and then a proper sequencing of asanas and finally the proper sequencing of asana families to complete the entire practice of Vinyasa Yoga. This method of practice is called “Vinyasa Krama“.
Tristhana is a three-fold practice element in Vinyasa wherein the specific Asana, Breath, and Drishti are leading the practice.
The Asana referring to Annamaya Kosha, Breath to Pranamaya Kosha and Drishti to Manomaya Kosha.
This three-fold practice is a traditional way of Vinyasa Yoga practice leading to the practice of Bandha, to Dhyana at later stages.
Teacher Training Approach
At Samyak Yoga, the entire Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed following the Vinyasa Yoga Tradition.
If you are looking for fitness-based Vinyasa Flow or some dance form based modern flow practices in the name of Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, this course is not for you.
During Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, we work on practising the traditional Vinyasa Yoga as it is.
Upcoming Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Courses 2021
04 Jan – 28 Jan 2022
200-Hour Residential Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
4 May- 28 May 2022
200 – Hour Residential Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training Fees
Early Bird Discount
If your registration payment of 30,000 INR is received 2 months in advance to the beginning of the course, the course fee will be 65,000 INR in total (10,000 INR discounted for Early Birds)
30,000 (Registration Fee) + 45,000 INR (Remaining Balance)
Traditional Vinyasa Practice
Immersion in Vinyasa Yoga
Living in the nature and complete immersion into Yoga
Deepen your Asana Practice
Explore Yoga Sutras, Chakras, Nadis and bringing Yoga Lifestyle
Pranayama & Meditation
Practice Pranayama and Meditation every day
- Traditional Vinyasa Yoga Practice in the morning
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic life
- How to practice asanas with safe techniques, tools and tips
- Introduction to taking classes
- How to teach asanas for beginners and offering variations
- How to use props
- Introduction to Pranayama Practices
- Traditional Meditation techniques along with Bhakti Yoga (Kirtans)
- The practice of Traditional Vinyasa Yoga in the morning gets intense
- History & origin of Vinyasa Yoga
- How to create Vinyasa Yoga modules
- The Art of Hands-on Adjustments gets deeper
- The advanced tools and techniques of creating and implementing a Yoga class
- The teaching of Vinyasa Yoga gets deeper
- Getting individual feedback from the teacher on the classes taught.
- Practising yoga Kriyas such as Jalaneti and Trataka
- The practice of Pranayama, Meditation and Bhakti yoga
- Construction of self-practice, an important aspect of a Yoga Teacher’s life
- Understanding the importance of self-practice under the guidance of the teacher
- An elaborate study of energy centres in the body i.e Chakras & Nadis
- Teaching Vinyasa Yoga with more intensity, bigger classes and bigger durations
- Getting feedback on our classes from fellow participants
- Preparing the Vinyasa Yoga Modules
- Advance Practice of Pranayama & Traditional Meditation techniques
- Getting the opportunity to teach bigger Vinyasa Yoga classes
- Learning Yoga ethics as a teacher
- Exploring impact of Chakras and Nadis on the lifestyle.
- Learning different modules of Vinyasa Yoga
- Exploring the meaning and usage of Mantras in the classes
- Advance Practice tips and personal feedback on the practice and teaching
Registration: How does it work?
Registration Fee & Welcome Kit
Remaining Payment & Arrival details
Complete the remaining payment (Course Fee payment) and share your flight name & number, arrival date & time. Your transportation will be arranged.
Tentative Time Table
6:30 AM – 8:30 AM – Traditional Vinyasa Yoga Practice
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Breakfast Break
10:00 AM – 11.30 AM – Asana Clinic
11:30 AM – 11:45 AM – Tea Break
11:45 AM – 01:30 PM – Teaching Methodology
01.30 PM – 4:30 PM – Lunch Break
04:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Yoga Philosophy
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM – Shower break
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM – Kirtans, Pranayama & Meditation
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe for a single female traveler to travel alone?
It is completely safe to travel to Samyak Yoga. We arrange the transportation from the airport as soon as you arrive at the arrival gate. We do not outsource the facility, instead, the drivers we send are known to us for a long time. They are safe to travel with.
Should I wait for other students during pick up at the airport?
No, you do not need to. One of the staff will be waiting for you at the arrival gate and as soon as you arrive, he will assist you with transportation. This is applicable even if you arrive at midnight.
What about money exchange?
You can make any remaining payment at Samyak Yoga in any currency. However, you will need some INR for your shopping. You can exchange your currency into INR during your visit to Mysore city during day-off.
What can I do during my day-off?
On the 7th, 14th and 21st of the training month you will have a break from the classes. You can visit Mysore city, get some massage, go shopping or just stay back at the Ashram. You will be guided in detail at the reception of the Ashram.
Can I follow my Vegan food preferences?
Though we have a delicious food menu prepared under the guidance of Ayurveda doctors, we do have options for students who prefer a Vegan diet. Some students have lactose/gluten intolerance. Though the food options are minimum, we do try our best to offer delicious food options during your training.
When should I have my flight back?
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training completes on the 28th of the month at 10:00 AM
You will be able to schedule your flight back on the same day after 6:00 PM (evening).
A Complete Vinyasa Yoga Class
Course Fee Includes
- Transportation from Bangalore Airport
- Ayurveda-based Food
- Tuition and training in Traditional Vinyasa Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- One Samyak Yoga T-shirt
- One Jalaneti Kit
- One Notebook and a pen
- WiFi Facility