Upcoming Online Yoga Courses, Workshops and Classes 2021
04 Sept – 28 Sept 2021
2oo Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
24 days Yoga Teacher Training in the practice and philosophy of Traditional Ashtanga Yoga with Yoga Alliance Accreditation.
04 Oct – 28 Oct 2021
Completed Online Yoga Teacher Training Courses – 2021
Online Hatha Yoga Teacher Training - January 2021
Online Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training - May 2021
Online Hatha Yoga Teacher Training - June 2021
Online Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training - July 2021
Online Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training - August 2021
What our students are saying
BEYOND EXPECTATION, EVEN WHEN ONLINE: Just did my online Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga teacher training with Samyak Yoga and love every moment of it 🧡
📣 If you’re looking for an AUTHENTIC & ORIGINAL yoga training with FIXED SCHEDULE yet gives enough FLEXIBILITY and lots of real-time INTERACTION, this is for you.
Here are 3 reasons why:
1. Taught by A VERY DEDICATED INDIAN TEACHER who DOES know yoga at great depth, not just someone who’s been practising for a while and decided to become a teacher. Rakesh has his MASTER’s in yoga. He’s that serious about it. He has this teaching skill that can turn complicated subjects into entertaining and captivating stories!
2. Great for a not-so-disciplined person (like me!). Because this is NOT A SELF-PACED COURSE. There’s a fixed schedule, there’re two morning LIVE classes and two evening LIVE classes (Indian timezone). So it keeps you going consistently until the finish line. But every class is also recorded so you can watch afterwards in case you can’t join live (no pressure!).
3. Lots of HUMAN CONNECTION. The live interaction gives a very natural, encouraging and friendly vibe. We asked questions, discussed ideas, shared experiences and we really got to know each other to the point where many of us actually cried on our last practice together!
If these are the qualities you’re looking for, you won’t regret training with Samyak Yoga!
I did my first teacher training at Samyak 3 years ago. That time I was viewing it from the eyes of a student, to improve my practice, and I learnt so much. I came back a second time because I loved it so much. Now, my perspective is that of a teacher, and I learnt even more. The curriculum is designed so beautifully that everybody can get what they want from the training, and more. I will never forget the teaching method, the traditional approach, the dedication, the warmth and the discernment of Rakesh sir. 10000/10 recommend!!
I recently completed 200hrs of Ashtanga Teacher Training with Yogacharya Rakesh. And I must tell you it’s been a wonderful experience. The course was very nicely structured and in detail. There were breakout rooms, asana clinics, asana practises, philosophy classes, pranayama and meditation. All our doubts were always covered. The overall experience has been blissful. Thank you for this beautiful journey. Looking forward to many more learnings
Tips for Online Yoga Classes
- You have the option to hide your video at any time. Zoom may ask you to approve being recorded, but if your video is off no one will see you.
- It’s essential that you stay muted so that other participants can listen to the teacher without interruption unless asking a question at an appropriate time. You can always email questions and comments about the class or your practice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please close all the other browsers on your computer such as Facebook, Instagram, internet, etc. Please keep your computer plugged into a power source; the connection is much better.
- When you first log in, mute your microphone so we don’t hear static or background noise. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Again, download the Zoom app is recommended. You can also try wireless/Bluetooth headphones if your device’s speakers are not great.
- Please let us know in advance if you are working with any injuries, pregnancy, medical conditions and what you would like to achieve through classes. We really enjoy getting to know our virtual students.
Teachers & Tradition
Veda Vijnana Gurukulam, an Indian Vedic-Yogic Gurukulam system is the root from which Samyak Yoga has been flourishing as one of the fastest-growing Yoga Families in the world. Our Acharya (Guruji) is Ramchandra Bhatt is the mentor, guiding force behind the development of Samyak Yoga who of course, does not teach in the Teacher Training Courses. It was a blessing to be taught by Acharya, who is the reason behind the dream called “Samyak Yoga”.