Yogacharya ArvindFounder Director
I was introduced to Yoga, guided into this journey of self-discovery by holding my hands by Dr Ramachandra Bhatt, the chief Acharya of Veda Vijnana Gurukulam, Vice-Chancellor of SVYASA Yoga University, Bangalore.
Veda Vijnana Gurukulam is a Vedic-Yogic monastery wherein students study, speak and live Sanskrit. The Yogic, The Vedic and Vedanta texts are studied in Sanskrit while practicing what you study is given the most importance. By doing so, you receive the knowledge of the tradition and practice of Yoga from the source while practicing as it is taught makes you live with what you learned.
About Me in Nutshell
- Named after Sri Aurobindo, Pondicherry of “Integral Yoga” by parents, influenced by the Yoga Practice & Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo & the Mother
- 6 years of Vedic, Vedantic & Yogic study in Veda Vijnana Gurukulam, Bangalore under Guruji Dr. Ramachandra Bhatt, Kotemane
- Completed his Bachelors & Masters in Yogic Sciences, Bangalore
- Highly appreciated for the research project on Impact of Gayatri Mantra on the Human system.
- International Certification on Ashtanga Yoga
Being a Yoga Teacher
- Invited to be the Head of Indian Culture in Guyana, South America
- Invited to speak, guide and teach in Carribean countries on Yoga, Vedanta, and Vedic studies
- Presented research papers on Yoga Psychology
- Co-founder and Teacher at Samyak Yoga since 2012.
- Taught over 1200 students in more than 85 Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
- Studied complete Krishna Yajurveda Mula (The Vedic chanting)
- Studied the original Sanskrit texts of Sankhya, Nyaya, Purva Meemamsa Schools of Philosophies as the Foundation
- Explored the Shankara Commentary on Bhagavad Gita, The Upanishads and Brahma Sutras
- Studied Yoga Sutras of Patanjali with Vyasa Bhashyam
- Undergone the intensive study-training on Hatha Yoga Pradeepika, Gheranda Samhita and Shiva Samhita (The Yogic Texts)
- Developed Mind Reading Techniques (MRT) and Mind Calming Techniques (MCT) based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Exploring ‘The Art of Teaching Yoga’
The Body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in
Yoga is a perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are. The journey then begins.
You are not a body with a soul within. You are the soul residing in a body.
Practice with me
Yoga Teachers & Tradition
Lead Yoga Teacher
Lead Yoga Teacher