VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – APRIL 2018
Date: 1 April – 27 April 2018
Location: Samadi Yoga, Canggu, Bali
Certification: Yoga Alliance US and Yoga Alliance UK
VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
TRADITIONAL VINYASA YOGA PRACTICE
Samyak Yoga is popular to be known as a Yoga School that brings the traditional teachings of Vinyasa Yoga inspired by Sri T Krishnamacharya. As there are varieties of Vinyasa Yoga around the world, you will be able to receive the authentic Vinyasa Yoga from Mysore Teachers.
BUILDING THE SELF PRACTICE
It is significant for a Yoga Teacher to keep the self-practice while being a Yoga Teacher. The pattern, routine, and foundations are required on to start with the self-practice. During the training, you will be spending time with the teachers on how to build the self-practice designs.
TEACH FROM DAY 2
There is no other way to become a teacher than start teaching. During the teacher training, you will spend time EVERY DAY on teaching and be receiving feedback on your teaching. The way you should be positioning yourself while teaching, using your voice, beginning the Yoga class and ending it and etc. are some examples.
EXPLORE ART OF HANDS ON ADJUSTMENTS
Hands-on Adjustments is an art if implemented wisely. During the training, you will be exploring this art on every asana along with the technique cues, usage of props, modifications etc. This tool definitely enhances your skills as a Yoga teacher and keeps you out of the crowd.
CREATING YOGA CLASS SEQUENCING
It is not sufficient if you are able to teach a Yoga Class. You should be able to build Yoga Class modules based on different situations & expectations keeping the traditional frame intact. During the training, you will be exploring ways to build the Vinyasa Yoga Class modules under the guidance of the teachers.
PRACTICE & TEACH PRANAYAMA
Practicing Pranayama properly every day can be magical. It can transform away better than what Asanas do on the system. However, you should be able to teach them properly to become a complete Yoga Teacher. during the training, we focus on teaching aspects of Pranayama too besides practicing them every day.
for more details about the syllabus, week by week progression and other details of the course structure
BEFORE YOU GET REGISTER WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All Classes are mandatory.
- This course is intensive – have a regular practice 3 to 4 times per week up to 3 to 6 months prior the course starts.
- Yoga is not a competition, respect your body.
- Our course is covering 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification, therefore except in case of severe illness students can not skip any class.
- Obtaining Yoga Certification will depend upon ethical yoga behavior and successful completion of the theoretical exam and written exam. However, if a student hasn’t been able to participate in all classes a participation certificate will be provided.
- During the group practice student can lead their class in their own language such as Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese etc.
- Our Ashram is eco-friendly. DO NOT BRING ANY PLASTIC BOTTLE OF PLASTIC BAG. Bring your own eco bottle. Filtered RO water is provided in the Ashram. Please respect the collection of waste, do separate paper and tea bag from organic waste.
- Bring with your own Yoga Mat and Belt.
- Bring your own Towel (for the shower)
Option 1: Without Food & Accommodation
EARLY BIRD DATE
1st January 2018
Option 2: With Food, No Accommodation
EARLY BIRD DATE
1st January 2018
The amount of training does not include accommodation. We at Samyak Yoga to continue to offer Yoga Teacher Training at reasonable costs.
The cost of training without meals is approximately € 1,000 for 200-course hours (€ 1,100 if registration is after January 1, 2018).
While the training costs € 1,400 with meals and € 1,500 for registrations after January 1, 2018.
The cost of the training is indicated in Indian Rupees. To know the amount in Euros/USD/in your currencies you can visit XE.com
The meals included in the Option-2 are vegetarian and the details are below.
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Brunch
- 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM – Snack
Evening meals are not included.
- Fill up the Registration Form and Submit.
- Registration Dept. will get back to you with further details and you will be asked if you would like to confirm.
- To secure the registration, register for Payment Portal (the link will be shared by the Registration Dept.)
- Complete the Registration Payment of 30000 INR in your dashboard of Payment Portal and your place will be secured in the training.
- You will receive the ‘WELCOME KIT’ with details about the training and required preparation for the training along with the payment receipt.
- You will be required to complete the remaining payment in the same payment portal within 30 days of registration payment.
- You will receive the payment receipt and necessary information regarding the training.
- Upload the Passport copy for documentation and traveling details to arrange the transportation in the payment portal.
REGISTRATION - HOW DOES IT WORK
- Fill the Registration Form
- We will read your Registration Form and reply you within 48 hours. If we feel that we are missing some information we will ask you to clarify some points.
- Once you have registered with Samyak Yoga your participation will be confirmed and your place is secured only after the deposit of the Registrations Fees.
- Registration Fees is 30,000 INR (inclusive of all taxes).
- The remaining amount of the Course will then be due. CHECK TOTALS HERE
- Please note that the Registrations fees are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Visit our Payment Procedure & Policy for the details about payments and steps to complete the payments of the training.
- Once you have secured your place you will be receiving the Welcome Kit.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUTS
- The training starts at 6:30 AM on 1st April 2018
- The training ends on 27th April 2018
TENTATIVE TIME TABLE
|6:30 AM – 8:30 AM||Meditation, Pranayama & Traditional Vinyasa Yoga Practice|
|8:30 AM – 9:30 AM||Breakfast|
|9:30 AM – 10:45 AM||Yoga Philosophy Session – A|
|19:45 AM – 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy Session – B|
|11:45 AM – 12:30 PM||Asana Clinic|
|12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||Group Practice|
|4: 30 PM – 6:00 PM||Theme-Based Practices|
|6:30 PM – 7:30 PM||Kirtans, Pranayama & Meditation Practices|
- Keep a regular practice of Asanas for an hour at least.
- Spend some time on practicing Pranayama and Meditation (not mandatory, but recommended).
- Try to sit with cross legs during the day (This can help you a lot during the training to focus on the philosophy sessions, practicing Pranayama & Meditations).
- Read some texts on Yoga (not mandatory). This helps in being familiar with the Yogic terms and allows you to grasp the philosophy during the training easily.
TIPS & THINGS TO KNOW
Transportation from the Airport
Transportation is at the students’ expense. Prepaid taxis can be found at Denpasar Airport at a cost of IDR 345,000 – Indonesian Rupiah (€ 25). You can lower the tariff up to 300,000 IDR but be aware that the Balinese are relatively intractable on the price of transport on the island. It will be difficult to pay your taxi below IDR 300,000.
Vaccinations required before leaving?
This is not necessary but remains a personal choice. No anti palu treatment required either.
- 45 minutes from Denpasar International Airport (Also known as Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport)
- 20 min from Bali’s tourist centre Seminyak
- 60 min to centre of arts and culture the city of Ubud
- 20 min from the famous Tanah Lot Temple
Samadi Bali offers accommodation in a single or double room, directly contact Samadi for more information about the rates offered to our students: email@example.com
Accommodation Near By
Samadi Bali has many Guest Houses, Luxury Hotels, Budget Accommodations etc. nearby. The below are just a few examples amongst them. It is not like we are are recommending these guesthouses. It is an attempt to give you an idea of the nearest accommodations through Trip Advisor.