VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – AUGUST 2018
VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is a four-week long, intensive Training in the traditional style of Vinyasa Yoga. It does not explore the mix of styles such as Ashtanga Vinyasa or Hatha Yoga etc.
The complete training is dedicated to understanding and getting deeper into the practice and teaching of Vinyasa Yoga.
ELEVATING YOUR PRACTICE
The early morning practice brings you the traditional style of Vinyasa Yoga. This practice is built slowly from the first week to the last week. The intensity gets deeper from intermediate to advanced level of practice.
You will be discovering Subtle Alignments of every asana with its variations, techniques, and tips to practice are explored every day in Asana Clinic. As a skilled Vinyasa Yoga Teacher, you should know the safe practices as well as different levels of teaching the same asanas. It is also important to explore, practice and get the experience of Art of Hands on Adjustments. These Hands-on Adjustments can really enhance your understanding of asanas and teaching Vinyasa Yoga.
You will also be working on building your own Self Practice as this is one of the aspects yoga teachers lack. You will work on the building, tasting the personal practice of Vinyasa Yoga, the foundation of a Vinyasa Yoga Teacher.
BECOMING A VINYASA YOGA TEACHER
From Day 2, you will be teaching in small groups. At the end of every session, you will receive the feedback on your teaching. The experience of teaching every day and getting tips to improve the teaching transforms you as a Vinyasa Yoga Teacher.
As days pass, the intensity and duration of teaching get into next levels. You will explore dimensions of teaching. It is fascinating to look at the practice from the teacher’s perspective.
You will be guided on how the Vinyasa Yoga modules are created traditionally. You are also required to create Yoga Class modules and teach them. By doing these, you start becoming a complete Vinyasa Yoga Teacher who can practice, create and teach your own module.
PRACTICE AND TEACH BEYOND ASANAS
You will be discussing Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Vinyasa Yoga – its Origin and Evolution, Chakras and Nadis with their implications on the practice, etc. during the philosophical sessions.
During the training, you will be practicing Pranayama & Meditation every day. The inner changes that you experience due to the systematic – progressive practice of Pranayama and Meditation transform you in ways that can’t be explained.
You will be a Vinyasa Yoga Teacher if you are able to teach Pranayama, Meditation etc. along with the asanas. Otherwise, you will be an asana teacher. During the training, you will be guided on how to teach Pranayamas, Meditation techniques etc.
Kriyas are another important aspect of a Yoga Teacher. You will be practicing Kriyas such as Jalaneti & Trataka every week.
This training can be life-transforming experience if you prepare for the regular practice of asanas (the least) and prepare the body-mind for the intensive training.
for more details about the syllabus, week by week progression and other details of the course structure
BEFORE YOU GET REGISTER WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All Classes are mandatory.
- This course is intensive – have a regular practice 3 to 4 times per week up to 3 to 6 months prior the course starts.
- Yoga is not a competition, respect your body.
- Our course is covering 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification, therefore except in case of severe illness students cannot skip any class.
- Obtaining Yoga Certification will depend upon ethical yoga behavior and successful completion of the theoretical exam and written exam. However, if a student hasn’t been able to participate in all classes a participation certificate will be provided.
- During the group-practice sessions, students can lead their class in their own language such as Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese etc.
- Our Ashram is eco-friendly. DO NOT BRING ANY PLASTIC BOTTLE OF PLASTIC BAG. Bring your own eco bottle. Filtered RO water is provided in the Ashram.
- Please respect the collection of waste, do separate paper and tea bag from organic waste.
- Bring along your own Yoga Mat and Belt.
- Bring your own Towel (for the shower)
COURSE FEES – VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
Registration Fee: 30,000 INR
EARLY BIRD DATE
30th April 2018
Course Fee (Early Bird): 105000 INR (30,000 INR + 75,000 INR) for the registrations confirmed by 30th of April 2018.
After submitting the Registration Form and discussing with regards to practice and other details, make the Registration Payment of 30,000 INR. The remaining will be then 75,00 INR.
Course Fees: 115000 INR (30,000 INR + 85,00 INR) for Registrations received after April 30th, 2018.
HOW MUCH IS THE COURSE FEE IN EUROS/USD?
The training costs € 1500 Euros / 1750 USD approx. (including the Registration Fee).
Please visit xe.com for exact currency conversion rates.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
- Transportation from Bangalore Airport
- Food prepared based on the concepts of Ayurveda
- Single Accommodation with western closet
- WiFi Facility
- Tuition and Training in Traditional Vinyasa Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Samyak Yoga practice T-shirt
- One Jalaneti Kit
- One Notebook and a pen
Food is purely vegetarian and cooked with natural products.
Rooms are single occupancy.
- Fill up the Registration Form and Submit.
- Registration Dept. will get back to you with further details and you will be asked if you would like to confirm.
- To secure the registration, register for Payment Portal (the link will be shared by the Registration Dept.)
- Complete the Registration Payment of 30000 INR in your dashboard of Payment Portal and your place will be secured in the training.
- You will receive the ‘WELCOME KIT’ with details about the training and required preparation for the training along with the payment receipt.
- You will be required to complete the remaining payment in the same payment portal within 30 days of registration payment.
- You will receive the payment receipt and necessary information regarding the training.
- Upload the Passport copy for documentation and traveling details to arrange the transportation in the payment portal.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUTS
- Check-in: 1st August 2018 at noon – Lunch included
- Check-out: 28th August 2018 at 10:00 AM – Breakfast is included
P.S. The last session will be on the morning of 28th August 2018 before the breakfast. Therefore, please book your flights leaving after 6:00 PM at Bangalore International Airport.
TENTATIVE TIME TABLE
|6.30 AM – 8.30 AM||Traditional Vinyasa Yoga Practice|
|8.30 AM – 9.15 AM||Breakfast|
|9.15 AM – 10.00 AM||Break|
|10.00 AM – 11.15 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11.00 AM – 11.15 AM||Tea Break|
|11.15 AM – 12.30 PM||Asana Clinic|
|12.30 PM – 13.30 PM||Group Practice (Teaching Methodology)|
|1.30 PM – 4.30 PM||Lunch and Self Study|
|4.30 PM – 6.00 PM||Theme based practices and workshops|
|6.00 PM – 6.30 PM||Evening Break|
|6.30 PM – 6.45 PM||Bhakti Yoga|
|6.45 PM – 7.30 PM||Practice of Pranayama & Meditation|
TIPS & THINGS TO KNOW
- Book your flight to BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (also known as Kempegowda International Airport) – Airport Code is BLR.
- The distance between the Airport and our Shala is 170 Kms.
- Send us your flight detail information, such as Flight Number, Terminal Number, Date and Time of your arrival.
- We will send you a taxi for your transportation from the BANGALORE AIRPORT. The journey is about 3-4 hours.
- The Taxi will be waiting for you OUTSIDE OF THE AIRPORT, at the Arrival Gate with a sign “YOUR NAME – SAMYAK YOGA”.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU
- PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Your own Yoga Mat, Belt, and props if necessary.
- Your own towel.
- Your own medicine such as Paracetamol, contact lenses product, personal hygiene product (for ladies).
- Tiger Balm, Arnica, natural anti-mosquito product.
- To travel in India no vaccines are required.
- A container for the water – we are providing filter water, please DO NOT CARRY ANY PLASTIC BOTTLE.
- NO PLASTIC BAGS are allowed on the premises of Samyak Yoga.
- Sufficient money in cash for your own needs as the ATM is not nearby.
- Your smile and a positive attitude
- We can accommodate you only ONE day prior (on July 31st, 2018) the course starts. If you are arriving earlier than July 31st, 2018 you will have to find your own accommodation. Then, the transportation will be organized from the guest house or hotel in Mysore (not from Bangalore).
- Accommodation is included from August 1st to August 28th, 2018.
- If you arrive on July 31st, 2018 the transportation is included in the training fee. But you will have to pay an extra fee for the food & accommodation. Contact via email for details.
- Laundry Service available – 1,400 Refundable deposit is made by the students and a nominal fee will be deducted.
- Transportation is included FROM the Bangalore Airport or from Mysore. Transportation is included only if you are reaching by July 31st or August 1st, 2018. Before these dates transportation will be at your own expense.
- The transportation facility ends on August 1st, at 11:00 AM. The latest time for you to arrive at Bangalore Airport will be 11:00 AM on 1st of August 2018.
- The transportation at the end of the training isn’t included. However, it can be arranged if requested. You can contact the reception during your stay at the Ashram for assistance.
- Unless you have diagnosed allergies we can not change our meals. For lactose intolerance, Soya milk will be provided. Should you need other vegan products you will be able to purchase them from Mysore. In case of gluten intolerance, there will be food options though minimum.
- We do provide alternative options for Vegans, for Lactose intolerance, Gluten Intolerance etc.
- Should you follow ONLY a raw food diet, you will have to buy your own vegetables and fruits in Mysore. We can make arrangements for the same.
- You can apply for a TOURISTIC VISA or E-visa. Check if your country is on the E-VISA list. You need to have a visa valid for at least 29 days. Visit indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html for details.
We will be in touch right away
Mysore Yoga Teacher Training Institute
Mysore Yoga Teacher Training Institute (Samyak Yoga)
#76, Cauvery Sannidhi
Karnataka, India 571438