Online Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training - July 20214 July 2021 to 28 July 2021
200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – July 2021 is an online Yoga Teacher Training in Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series offered by Samyak Yoga, one of the best-rated Yoga Teacher Training Institutions located in Mysore, India.
Online Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – July 2021
Online Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – July 2021 is an intensive immersion into the practice and teaching of Ashtanga Yoga. You will be working on the traditional practice of the Ashtanga Primary Series every day. This includes the understanding of “intuitive sequencing of Ashtanga Primary Series, the Sanskrit names of Asanas, Tristhana Practice, Vinyasa Krama, modifying the primary series for different levels without losing the tradition.
Samyak Yoga Teachers have learned the Practice & Philosophy of Yoga from the Gurukula system of education wherein the study of Yogic wisdom is in Sanskrit, from the roots, not the translations under Acharya Ramachandra Bhatt.
For Yogis & Yoginis
Pranayama & Kriya
Deeksha & Deekshanta
Deeksha (Beginning): 4 July at 17:30
Deekshanta (End of the training): 28 July 2021 at 17:30
DAY OFF During the training
6:30 AM – 7:30 AM – Pranayama and Meditation
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM – Yoga Philosophy
5:00 PM – 6:30 pm – Asana Clinic
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM – Ashtanga Yoga Practice
ASHTANGA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – COURSE FEE
Upon receiving the “Registration Form” we will be sending you a detailed email along with the preparation guide for the training. As you go through the details, let us know that you are confirming your participation. You will receive the bank details to complete the payment via Net banking, TransferWise or any UPI Method. You will receive the details to join the training.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE FEES
- All Live sessions on Zoom
- All recorded Files
- Complete Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance Professionals
- Life-Time Post training support from Samyak Yoga Family
- Listing at Samyak Yoga Teacher’s Directory
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't attend all the LIVE sessions. is that OKAY?
After every session, the recorded files are shared irrespective of you attend the live sessions or not. It is recommended that you are on live sessions. But as the situation around is very different than usual, it is completely understood if you are not on live.
How do I get the Ashtanga Yoga Manual?
Is there any exam / evaluation at the end?
Do I get any individual attention in the class?
What if I have a question while watching a recorded file?
Can I develop the skills of being a Yoga Teacher?
Teachers & Tradition
Veda Vijnana Gurukulam, an Indian Vedic-Yogic Gurukulam system is the root from which Samyak Yoga has been flourishing as one of the fastest-growing Yoga Families in the world. Our Acharya (Guruji) is Ramchandra Bhatt is the mentor, guiding force behind the development of Samyak Yoga who of course, does not teach in the Teacher Training Courses. It was a blessing to be taught by Acharya, who is the reason behind the dream called “Samyak Yoga”.
Dr Ramachandra Bhat
Director – Lead Teacher
Dr Meghana Narayana
Ayurveda Doctor – Teacher
Know Before Registration
* All sessions are Live and will be on Zoom.
* You will also get the recorded version after every session in case of missing the sessions.
* You have the option to hide your video at any time. Zoom may ask you to approve being recorded, but if your video is off no one will see you.
* It’s essential that you stay muted so that other participants can listen to the teacher without interruption unless asking a question at an appropriate time. You can always email questions with regards to practice and philosophy/WhatsApp too.
* It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Again, downloading the Zoom app is recommended. You can also try wireless/Bluetooth headphones if your device’s speakers are not great.