Traditional Hatha Yoga
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Intensive – February 2019 is designed for those who want to explore the practice of traditional Hatha Yoga, deepen their practice, learn the method of teaching Traditional Hatha Yoga and take the journey of Yoga.
During Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, you will be teaching from Day 2. You will be learning the subtle tools and techniques of asana practice, hands-on adjustments, right usage of props in deepening your practice, building your self-practice, creating traditional Hatha Yoga sequences under the guidance of the lead teachers and teaching in the groups. It is an intensive training for yoga practitioners who want to deepen their practice and or aspire to become Hatha Yoga Teachers.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-In: 1st February 2019 at Noon. Lunch Included.
Check-Out- 28th February 2019 at 10:00 AM. Breakfast Included.
Who can apply for the training?
If you are interested in deepening your practice and possibly planning to take this passion of teaching Hatha Yoga as your profession, this course is for you.
Yoga Alliance & Yoga Alliance Professionals
The certification of Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is accredited to Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance Professionals.
HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Hatha Yoga is a four-week long, intensive Yoga Teacher Training in the traditional Hatha Yoga. The intensive training is dedicated to understanding and getting deeper into the practice and teaching of Hatha Yoga.
ELEVATING YOUR PRACTICE
The early morning practice brings you the traditional style of Hatha Yoga. This practice is built slowly from the first week to the last week. The intensity gets deeper from intermediate to advanced level of practice.
You will be discovering Subtle Alignments of every asana with its variations, techniques and tips to practice are explored every day in Asana Clinic. As a skilled Hatha Yoga Teacher, you should know the safe practices as well as different levels of teaching the same asanas. It is also important to explore, practice and get the experience of Art of Hands on Adjustments. These Hands-on Adjustments can really enhance your understanding of asanas and teaching Hatha Yoga…
You will also be working on building your own Self Practice as this is one of the aspects yoga teachers lack. You will work on building, tasting the personal practice of Hatha Yoga, the foundation of a Hatha Yoga Teacher.
TEACH TO LEARN
You become a better Hatha Yoga Teacher when you keep your student within alive and afresh. You become a better student when you teach. During the training, you will be teaching every day from Day-2 under the guidance of the Lead Teacher. As you teach, you will have more questions. The more you find questions, your knowledge of Yoga practice gets firm. This is the foundation of finding the Yoga Teacher within.
BUILD YOUR SELF PRACTICE
Practicing and Teaching go hand in hand. The more you practice, better your teaching. As you evolve as a Hatha Yoga Teacher, building your personal practice gets harder. During Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, we focus on building your self-practice of Hatha Yoga. It involves on how to prepare for the self-practices and how to find the progress in your personal journey of Hatha Yoga Practice.
THE ART OF HANDS ON ADJUSTMENTS
It is an important aspect of exploring the skeleton of asanas. As you assist and adjust someone, you will be able to understand the techniques, different body types etc. It enhances your understanding of asanas in a deeper way. Hands-on Adjustments is an art. During the training, you will be working on every asana with regards to “how to practice, subtle techniques, modifications, the art of hands-on Adjustments” etc.
Yoga Philosophy is very fascinating. But when presented/taught bad, it seems boring. During the training, we discuss Yoga Philosophy not as an information, but how it can be implemented in daily life. It is very transformative to dig the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Chakras, Nadis & Koshas etc.
TRADITIONAL HATHA YOGA CLASS SEQUENCING
It is not sufficient if you have a good practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga. It is also not sufficient if you know the philosophy of Yoga or even how to teach the asanas. It is a requirement of a better-refined Yoga teacher that you know how to sequence your own Traditional Hatha Yoga class. We discuss the Do’s & Don’ts of creating Hatha yoga class sequences, work on the timing of them, find the modifications if required and so on. This is one of the essentials for you on the path of becoming a Yoga Teacher.
PRACTICE & TEACH PRANAYAMA
Pranayamas are always the under-rated, the most needed part of the practice. Most often, we do not know how to practice or we may not have built the taste of regular practice. During the training, we strive to inculcate the regular practice of Pranayama so that it becomes a part of your daily routine.
You will also be required to teach Pranayama. The more you teach, better will be your practice. It allows you to get more equipped Hatha Yoga Teacher.
Practicing Jala Neti & Trataka are significant as they enhance your ability to purify the respiration and enhance the focus of the mind respectively. These are the two major tools we require on the path of Yoga.
Course Fee- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
31st October 2018
Course Fee (EB)
The Registration Fee is 30,000 INR to confirm your participation in the training. If your registration fee is received before 31st, October 2018 you will avail the early bird discount of 10,000 INR. The second payment then will be 75,000 INR. If the registration fee is received after 31st October 2018, the second payment will be 85,000 INR.
- Food and Single Accommodation (for 28 Days)
- Transportation from the BANGALORE AIRPORT
- Tuition and training in Traditional Hatha Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- One Samyak Yoga -shirt
- One Jalaneti Kit
- One Notebook and a pen
- WiFi Facility
Food is purely vegetarian and cooked with natural products.
Rooms are single occupancy.
Know Before Registration
- Every session is mandatory during the training
- if you
- This course is intensive – have a regular practice 3 to 4 times per week up to 3 to 6 months prior the course starts.
- Yoga is not a competition, respect your body.
- The training is accredited with 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification, therefore except in case of severe illness students cannot skip any class.
- Our Ashram is eco-friendly.
- Bring with your own Yoga Mat and Belt.
- Bring your own Towel (for the shower)
- Fill up the Registration Form and Submit.
- Registration Dept. will get back to you with further details and you will be asked if you would like to confirm.
- To secure the registration, register for Payment Portal (the link will be shared by the Registration Dept.)
- Complete the Registration Payment of 30000 INR in your dashboard of Payment Portal and your place will be secured in the training.
- You will receive the ‘WELCOME KIT’ with details about the training and required preparation for the training along with the payment receipt.
- You will be required to complete the remaining payment in the same payment portal within 30 days of registration payment.
- You will receive the payment receipt and necessary information regarding the training.
TENTATIVE TIME TABLE
|6.30 AM – 8.30 AM||Morning Traditional Hatha Yoga Practice|
|8.30 AM – 9.15 AM||Breakfast|
|9.15 AM – 10.00 AM||Break|
|10.00 AM – 11.15 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11.00 AM – 11.15 AM||Tea Break|
|11.15 AM – 12.30 PM||Asana Clinic|
|12.30 PM – 13.30 PM||Group Practice (Teaching Methodology)|
|1.30 PM – 4.30 PM||Lunch and Self Study|
|4.30 PM – 6.00 PM||Theme based practices and workshops|
|6.00 PM – 6.30 PM||Evening Break|
|6.30 PM – 6.45 PM||Bhakti Yoga|
|6.45 PM – 7.30 PM||Practice of Pranayama & Meditation|
TIPS & THINGS TO KNOW
REGISTRATION - HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Fill the Registration Form
- We will read your Registration Form and reply to you within 48 hours. If we feel that we are missing some information we will ask you to clarify some points.
- Once you have registered with Samyak Yoga your participation will be confirmed and your place is secured only after the deposit of the Registrations Fees.
- Registration Fees is 30,000 INR (inclusive of all taxes).
- The remaining amount of the Course will then be 75,000 INR for a registration 3 months prior the beginning of the Course, 85,000 INR for a registration received after the Early Bird duration.
- Please note that the Registrations fees are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Visit our Payment Procedure & Policy for the details about payments and steps to complete the payments of the training.
- Once you have secured your place you will be receiving the Welcome Kit.
HOW TO REACH MYSORE?
- Book your flight to BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (also known as Kempegowda International Airport) – Airport Code is BLR.
- The distance between the Airport and our Shala is 170 Kms.
- Send us your flight detail information, such as Flight Number, Terminal Number, Date and Time of your arrival.
- We will send you a taxi for your transportation from the BANGALORE AIRPORT. The journey is about 3-4 hours.
- The Taxi will be waiting for you OUTSIDE OF THE AIRPORT, at the Arrival Gate with a sign “YOUR NAME – SAMYAK YOGA”.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Your own Yoga Mat, Belt, and props if necessary.
- Your own towel.
- Your own medicine such as Paracetamol, contact lenses product, personal hygiene product (for ladies).
- Tiger Balm, Arnica, natural anti-mosquito product.
- To travel in India no vaccines are required.
- A container for the water – we are providing filter water, please DO NOT CARRY ANY PLASTIC BOTTLE.
- NO PLASTIC BAGS are allowed on the premises of Samyak Yoga.
- Sufficient money in cash for your own needs as the ATM is not nearby.
- Your smile and a positive attitude.
- Transportation is included FROM the Bangalore Airport or from Mysore. Transportation is included only if you are reaching by January 31st or February 1st, 2019. Before these dates transportation will be at your own expenses.
- The transportation facility ends on February 1st, at 11:00 AM. The latest time for you to arrive at the airport will be 11:00 AM on 1st of February 2018.
- The transportation at the end of the training isn’t included. However, it can be arranged if requested. You can contact the reception during your stay at the Ashram for assistance.
- We can accommodate you only ONE day prior (on January 31st, 2019) the course starts. If you are arriving earlier than January 31st, 2019 you will have to find your own accommodation. Then, the transportation will be organized from the guest house or hotel in Mysore (not from Bangalore).
- Accommodation is included from February 1st to February 28th, 2019.
- If you arrive on January 31st, 2019 the transportation is included in the training fee. But you will have to pay an extra fee of 1400 INR/20 Euros/25 USD for the food & accommodation.
- Laundry Service available – 1,400 Refundable deposit is made by the student and a nominal fee will be deducted.
We will be in touch right away
Mysore Yoga Teacher Training Institute
Mysore Yoga Teacher Training Institute (Samyak Yoga)
#76, Cauvery Sannidhi
Karnataka, India 571438