Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training1 December 2018 to 28 December 2018
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – December 2018 is a residential Intensive Yoga Teacher Training in Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series at Samyak Yoga, one of the best-rated Yoga Teacher Training destinations located in Mysore, India.
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – December 2018
During Ashtanga Yoga Teacher training – December 2018, you will be working on the traditional practice of Ashtanga Primary Series. This includes the understanding of “intuitive sequencing of Ashtanga Primary Series, the Sanskrit names of Asanas, Tristhana Practice, Vinyasa Krama, modifying the primary series for different levels without losing the tradition, the Art of Hands on Adjustments etc. You will also be working on building your self-practice of Ashtanga Yoga which is popular as “Mysore Style”.
Besides, you will be teaching from Day-2. As you teach every day under the guidance of the Lead Teachers along with the feedback, it refines your knowledge, skills and steadily builds the Ashtanga Yoga Teacher within.
The training focuses on “Tristhana Practice” and “Vinyasa Krama” of Ashtanga Yoga Tradition. Therefore, you are advised to keep a regular practice before your arrival to the training at Samyak Yoga Mysore, India.
Mysore Yoga Ashram
Traditional Ashtanga Yoga Method
Situated on the banks of Cauvery river, Samyak Yoga Ashram offers a structured, rooted in Ashtanga tradition, four-week-long training in Ashtanga Yoga. With serene nature around, single-vast accommodations, Ayurveda based delicious food, Samyak Yoga Ashram can assist you in refining your skills of practicing & teaching of Ashtanga Yoga.
You will be practicing Ashtanga with its Vinyasa Krama and Tristhana Practice. You will also be working on Mysore method of Ashtanga Traditional Practice. These methods of practice assist you in building your practice of Ashtanga comprehensive
Samyak Yoga Teachers have learned the Practice & Philosophy of Yoga from Gurukula system of education wherein the study of Yogic wisdom is in Sanskrit, from the roots, not the translations under Acharya Ramachandra Bhatt.
Teaching Every Day
During this training, you will be teaching every day under the guidance of the teachers. This practice gets intense every following week and brings out the teacher within you.
You will also require building your meditation practices. During the training, you will not only be practicing but learn “how to teach Meditation” in order to become a better yoga Teacher.
Pranayama & Kriya
During the training, you will be exploring the techniques of practicing Pranayama. You will also be teaching them so that you will be able to refine the skills of a better Ashtanga Yoga Teacher.
Samyak Yoga Ashram is situated on the outskirts of Mysore, on the banks of Cauvery river. You will be fully focused on the practice & teaching of Ashtanga Yoga without any destraction.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check-in: 1 December 2018 at Noon, with Lunch Included.
Check-out: 28 December 2018 at 10:00 AM, Breakfast Included.
HOW MANY STUDENTS WILL BE IN THE TRAINING?
There will be 18 students in the training.
We do not take more than 18 students as Intensive Yoga Teacher Training requires individual attention.
COURSE FEE (Early Bird)
(for Registration Payments received before 31st August 2018)
(For Registrations received from 1st September 2018)
- Fill up the Registration Form and Submit.
- We will get back to you with some more details about the course and will ask you if you would like to confirm.
- You will be guided to make the registration payment using our Payment Portal.
- Complete the Registration Payment of 30000 INR in your dashboard of Payment Portal and your place will be secured in the training.
- You will receive the ‘WELCOME KIT’ with details about the training and required preparation for the training along with the payment receipt.
- Thereafter you will be making “Course Fee” payment.
Tentative Time Table
|6:30 AM – 8:30 AM||Ashtanga Primary Series Practice|
|8:30 AM – 10:00 AM||Breakfast and Homework|
|10:00 AM – 11:15 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:15 AM – 11:30 AM||Tea Break|
|11:30 AM – 12:30 PM||Asana Clinic|
|12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||Teaching Training|
|1:30 PM – 4:30 PM||Lunch Break|
|4:30 PM – 6:00 PM||Theme based workshops|
|6:00 PM – 6.30 PM||Break|
|6:30 PM – 6:45 PM||Kirtans|
|6:45 PM – 7:30 PM||Pranayama & Meditation Practices|
KNOW BEFORE REGISTRATION
Tips & Things to Know
How to Reach Samyak Yoga Mysore?
- Book your flight to Bangalore International Airport (also known as Kempegowda International Airport) – Airport Code is BLR.
- The distance between the Airport and our Shala is 170 Kms.
- Share your flight detail information, such as Flight Name & Number, Date and Time of your arrival.
- The taxi will be arranged transportation from the Bangalore Airport. The journey is about 3-4 hours.
- The Taxi will be waiting for you at the Arrival Gate with a sign “Your Name– Samyak Yoga”.
- Transportation is included from the Bangalore Airport or from Mysore. Transportation is included only if you are reaching between 30 November and 1 December 2018 (Any Time including the midnight). Before 30th November 2018, transportation will be at your own expense.
- Transportation Pick-up facility ends on December 1st, 2018, at 11:00 AM. The latest time for you to arrive at the airport will be 11:00 AM on 1st of December 2018.
- Transportation at the end of the training isn’t included. However, it can be arranged if requested. You can contact the reception during your stay at the Ashram for assistance.
- We can accommodate you only one day prior (on November 30th, 2018) the course starts. If you are arriving earlier than November 30th, 2018 you will have to find your own accommodation. Then, the transportation will be organized from the guest house or hotel in Mysore (not from Bangalore).
- The course fee includes the accommodation from 1st December to 28th December 2018.
- If you arrive on November 30th, 2018 the transportation is included in the training fee. But you will have to pay an extra fee for “Food & Accommodation.” Contact via email for details.
- Laundry Service available – 1,400 INR / 20 Euros/ 25 USD Refundable deposit is made by you at the beginning of the training and a nominal fee will be deducted and the remaining will be refunded at the end of the training.
Visa for Training
- You can apply for a TOURISTIC VISA or E-visa. Check if your country is on the E-VISA list. You need to have a visa valid for at least 29 days.
- Visit indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html for details.
What past students are saying
The course is extremely well put together, it’s intense but manageable and the standard of teaching is excellent. The accommodation is perfect – simple, but very comfortable and clean and the food is lovely. I researched a lot of courses before I chose this one and I am very glad Samyak was my choice. Trip Advisor
“I would recommend the training program to anyone who wants to fully immerse themselves in yoga to gain a more meaningful personal practice and to have a good foundation for becoming a teacher. The trainers are passionate about yoga and true professionals.” Yoga Alliance
“A beautiful environment where the ashram located: all green and peaceful with a river passing by… Rooms (individuals) are spacious and equipped with bathroom. The food from breakfast to Dinner, it is delicious. TTC is intense and teachers are remarkably caring” Google
We will be in touch right away
Mysore Yoga Teacher Training Institute
Mysore Yoga Teacher Training Institute (Samyak Yoga)
#76, Cauvery Sannidhi
Karnataka, India 571438