200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training8 May to 30 May 2021
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – May 2021 is a residential Intensive Yoga Teacher Training in Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series at Samyak Yoga, one of the best-rated Yoga Teacher Training destinations located in Mysore, India.
200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – May 2021
During Ashtanga Yoga Teacher training – May 2021, you will be working on the traditional practice of Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series.
This includes the understanding of “intuitive sequencing of Ashtanga Primary Series, the Sanskrit names of Asanas, Tristhana Practice, Vinyasa Krama, modifying the primary series for different levels without losing the tradition, the Art of Hands on Adjustments” etc. You will also be working on building your self-practice of Ashtanga Yoga which is popular as “Mysore Style“.
Besides, you will be teaching from Day-2. As you teach every day under the guidance of the Lead Teachers along with the feedback, it refines your knowledge, skills and steadily builds the Ashtanga Yoga Teacher within.
The training focuses on “Tristhana Practice” and “Vinyasa Krama” of Ashtanga Yoga Tradition. Therefore, you are advised to keep a regular practice before your arrival to the training at Samyak Yoga Mysore, India.
Traditional Ashtanga Yoga Method
Situated on the banks of Cauvery river, Samyak Yoga Ashram offers a structured, rooted in Ashtanga tradition, four-week-long training in Ashtanga Yoga. With serene nature around, accommodations built for Yoga Teacher Training, Ayurveda based delicious food, Samyak Yoga Ashram can assist you in refining your skills of practicing & teaching of Ashtanga Yoga.
You will be practicing Ashtanga with its Vinyasa Krama and Tristhana Practice. You will also be working on Mysore method of Ashtanga Traditional Practice. These methods of practice assist you in building your practice of Ashtanga comprehensive
Samyak Yoga Teachers have learned the Practice & Philosophy of Yoga from Gurukula system of education wherein the study of Yogic wisdom is in Sanskrit, from the roots, not the translations under Acharya Ramachandra Bhatt.
Teaching Every Day
During this training, you will be teaching every day under the guidance of the teachers. This practice gets intense every following week and brings out the teacher within you.
You will also require building your meditation practices. During the training, you will not only be practicing but learn “how to teach Meditation” in order to become a better yoga Teacher.
Pranayama & Kriya
During the training, you will be exploring the techniques of practicing Pranayama. You will also be teaching them so that you will be able to refine the skills of a better Ashtanga Yoga Teacher.
Samyak Yoga Ashram is situated on the outskirts of Mysore, on the banks of Cauvery river. You will be fully focused on the practice & teaching of Ashtanga Yoga without any destraction.
Check in & Check out
CHECK IN: 8 May 2021 at Noon, Lunch Included.
CHECK-OUT: 30 May 2021 at 10:00 AM, Breakfast Included.
Day off: 19th May will have the break for the classes. You can use this time to visit Mysore or stay back at the Ashram.
Course Fee – 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
Total Course Fee
Early Bird Discount
Registration Fee: To secure the place in the teacher training is 30,000 INR.
Second Payment: If the Registration Payment is paid before 31st March 2021, then the remaining payment will be 25,000 INR (10,000 INR discounted).
After Early Bird duration: For the registration fee paid from 1st April 2021, the remaining payment will be 35,000 INR.
- Fill up the Registration Form and Submit.
- We will get back to you with some more details about the course and will ask you if you would like to confirm.
- You can make the registration payment of 30,000 INR using net Banking/GPay or any other UPI Payment methods.
- You will receive the ‘PREPARATORY WELCOME KIT’ with details about the training and required preparation for the training along with the payment receipt.
- Thereafter you will be making a “Second Payment”.
- The second payment can also be made in cash at the reception upon arrival.
KNOW BEFORE REGISTRATION
Tips & Things to Know
How to reach Samyak Yoga Campus?
- You can book a flight to Bangalore Airport (Kempegowda Airport) and you can take a prepaid taxi from the airport.
- You can take a Fly Bus from Bangalore Airport. Please visit the link for the details here: https://ksrtc.in/pages/flybus.html
- You can also let us know and we will arrange a taxi for you from our end. You can pay the driver directly.
- Transportation to and from the campus is not included in the course fee. However, we can arrange transportation if needed with an extra cost which should be around 3500 INR. Kindly inform us via email if you want us to arrange it for you.
- All are single (private) accommodations with attached washrooms and wifi enabled.
- The accommodations are big enough even to practice asanas and prepare for the next sessions.
- The course fee includes accommodations from 8th noon to 30th May noon. you can arrive a day in advance with an extra cost of 1500 INR with meals included.
- Laundry Service available – You will have to pay a refundable deposit and at the end of the training, the remaining will be refunded.