Founder-Director, Samyak Yoga
Trupteesh, an extremely experienced Yoga Master, Therapist and Holistic Healer has an experience of 18 years and more in Yoga teaching and practice. He is well known as ‘Yogi Trupta’ among the beloved Samyak students from all over the world. He has taught Yoga in countries like Kenya, Russia and in different states of India like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Bihar, and Himachal Pradesh.
The initial path into Spiritual Practice:
- Initial Yogic and Vedantic studies in Raja Rajeshwari Sanskrit Maha Pathashala, Karnataka
- 6 Years of Yogic practice and philosophical research oriented study in Veda Vijnana Gurukulam, Bangalore
- He has his Bachelors in Yogic Sciences
- Post Graduation Diploma in Yoga Therapy.
- Gold medal in Yoga Olympiad
- International Certification on Integral Ashtanga Yoga
- ‘Yoga Shiromani’ Awarded by Sivananda Yoga Ashram
Areas of Expertize:
- Traditional Vinyasa Yoga
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- The Upanishadic studies (Ten Major Upanishads) from the perspective of Advaita Vedanta Philosophy
- Krishna Yajurveda
- Hatha Yoga Pradeepika
- Reiki Healing
- Trained in Thai Yoga Massage
Trupta is famous for his patience in teaching, aligning and correcting postures of Yoga aspirants adopting some secret techniques.
Yogacharya Trupta Believes:
“Yoga is an art to understanding and fathom life to its inner core and experience Bliss.”
You can contact Trupta by email: firstname.lastname@example.org