Terms and Conditions of Yoga Teacher Training
- Samyak Yoga reserves the right to refuse admission to Yoga Teacher Training, workshops or retreats.
- In the event that admission is refused for any reason within the discretion of Samyak Yoga after payment of deposit or in full, 100% of payment received by the organization minus a 30% administration fee will be refunded to the payer.
- Latecomers may be admitted to training at the discretion of Samyak Yoga.
- Samyak Yoga requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel, medical insurance for the duration of their training.
Sanctuary of Information
- Samyak Yoga takes the privacy and security of our trainees and their personal information very seriously.
- Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Samyak Yoga may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Trainees understand that Samyak Yoga engages in social media networking, such as face book, etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavors, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
Samyak Yoga may contact graduates in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
- Samyak Yoga cannot guarantee your registration in Teacher Training Course training until the advance payment is made.
- Advance payment of 350 € can be made to secure the place with the application Form.
- Late registration depends on the availability of seats.
- Trainee identification such as a photocopy of Passport and Visa must be provided before the initiation ceremony.
- Samyak Yoga accepts no responsibility for cancellation, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- In the unlikely event that a Samyak Yoga training, workshop or retreat is canceled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered according to the circumstances.
Where an enrollment is canceled by a trainee for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another training, for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of Samyak Yoga management
- If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
Samyak Yoga accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training, workshops or retreats. The organization is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
- Injury or illness prior to or during the training by partaking in training, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of their participation in activities during the program.
- Samyak Yoga accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the training, workshops, retreats or classes.
Usage of Photos & Videos
- Pictures taken during training, workshops, retreats or classes may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Flicker, You Tube, the organization website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Samyak Yoga retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during training are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Samyak Yoga is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Yoga Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Samyak Yoga Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Samyak Yoga. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Samyak Yoga is strictly prohibited.
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Samyak Yoga reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
- Samyak Yoga reserves the right to alter the program or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
- Upon submitting the application and clicking the button “I agree to terms and conditions” you fully and voluntarily agree to said Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have both read and fully comprehend the nature and consequences of agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you have not read, understood or do not agree to these terms and conditions do not proceed with your application by clicking on the agreement button.