- A minimum regular practice of one year
- This is physically an intensive training course. Hence you need to be physically fit to participate in the sessions from morning to evening covering around 8 – 8.30 hours a day.
- Emotionally you need to be strong as different phases of the training can challenge you at different levels.
- Be prepared to it for two theoretical sessions which are emotionally, intellectually very interesting and interactive, physically can be hard.
- Passionate to question the perspective, practice and understanding we possess and not to attach to our pre-conceived notions.
- Avoid the training if any chronic illness, pregnancy, recent surgeries, and under medication for any psychological disorders.
- You can arrive a day before or on the day of the beginning of the course.
- The taxi pick up from the airport is included in the course fee.
- If you are arriving a day earlier, you are supposed to make an extra payment for the day.
- We won’t be able to accommodate you more than a day earlier.
- You will be specifically directed by Aryan, from the registration dept.
Samyak Yoga has been training the yoga students to be Yoga teachers, refining the Yoga teaching skills since 2011. There are more than 700 students, members of Samyak Yoga Family teaching all over the world. Inspiring Yoga students to teach Yoga to learn Yoga is one of the foundations of teacher training courses at Samyak Yoga. You will see the refined Yoga teachers spreading Love and Light through Yoga around the world.
Samyak Yoga Teacher Training Courses are registered with Yoga Alliance US and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK). You will be able to register as RYT 200 after Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training.