HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – OCTOBER 2017 LOMBOK, INDONESIA
TRADITIONAL HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Date : October 3rd to October 29th, 2017
Certification: Yoga Alliance US and Yoga Alliance UK
Location: Mana Yoga Shala
FOOD & ACCOMMODATION
The Yoga Teacher Training course is located at Mana Yoga Studio. Course fee does not include the food and accommodation.
Mana Yoga Studio is offering 15% off discount for our students. Below is the list of accommodation you can get at Mana Yoga Studio:
A) Dormitory up to 8 people. AC, 2 bathroom,toilet , hot shower + breakfast included – 250,000 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
B) 6 rooms with Queen size bed, AC, bathroom, hot shower + breakfast included – 700,000 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
C) 7 Deluxe Bungalow with 1 King Size bed and 1 Queen Size bed on the top floor, big balcony, AC, bathroom, hot shower +breakfast included 1,000,000 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). For extra people, add 150,000 Indonesian Rupiah per person. You can also book it as single accommodation.
SAMYAK YOGA is not responsible for your food and accommodation. We highly recommend you Mana Yoga Studio accommodation as the course will be held on their premises.
For all information about room, reservation, and booking please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any question regarding Food & Accommodation please contact directly Mana Yoga Lombok. Mention that you will be following our course in October 2017.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intensive Traditional Yoga Teacher Training.
Our Teacher Training program is focused on how to teach Hatha Yoga. From the second day of the course students are required to teach their yoga classes and this all along the four weeks of the program.
Students will learn how to teach traditional Hatha class and how to prepare their Hatha Yoga Sequences.
During this four weeks of intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course the following topics will be covered:
- How to practice a particular asana (technique and subtle points to be understood while practicing)
- All benefits and limitation of all asanas – all asanas practiced in the morning will be covered during the Art of Adjustment Class
- How to teach a Yoga Class
- How to use the voice as a Yoga Instructor
- How to correct and adjust yoga practitioner while teaching (it is important to pay attention to all of your students in your Yoga class)
- Indication of drishtis (point of concentration, gaze, focus)
- How to build your own self-practice
- What are the best ways to bring Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation techniques
From the Philosophy of the Intensive Hatha Yoga Course the following topics will be covered:
- Meditation Techniques
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras in Sanskrit, with English transliterations and meanings
- Hatha Yoga Pradeepika, the most authentic text on Hatha Yoga Practice
- Eight Limbs of Yoga (Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali)
- Pranayama Techniques
- Kriyas Techniques
- Nadis, Chakras
- Layers of Human Body and their connections with Koshas, Mudras, etc.
- Origin, Development of Traditional Hatha Yoga
TIPS & THINGS TO KNOW